- Through Sport to Education
- Three apprentices, one goal: degrees!
- KEEN SCOOP OUTDOOR INDUSTRY AWARD FOR EVOFIT ONE
- Successful weekend for our Tri United by CHRIS sports Team
- Running with Jennifer Wenth
Mountain Hardwear products tested in sub-zero temperatures
In the evening, Gilles and Ueli headed up Mount Gulmen near Amden in the Toggenburg region. Their ascent was rewarded with a view of the unique mountain scenery of Toggenburg.
A fondue and one or two glasses of wine kept both men in high spirits during the sub-zero temperatures. They spent the night in a waterproof Trango 3 expedition tent and the Hyperlamina Torch sleeping bags kept them snug and warm while they slept. Summary: They survived the adventure, had fun and can confirm that these are the right products to buy!